9Feb09


I am writing this on 14th February, St Valentines Day. You are probably wondering where the last few days paintings are. I am sorry to say that I have been very busy sorting out the orders from the last show. No actually I am not sorry at all. It was great to get such a super response to the first airing of 'Painting a Day' pictures. So I am glad that it has meant such a pile of work developing the administration process.

However, all is not lost!

While I have been busy, my other half, the wonderful Fran Slade, partner and inspiration, mother of my children etc. has been painting new paintings herself.
Over the next few days they will be appearing on this blog.

Here is the first one;
Click on image to see details.
Also available as a limited edition print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here;